воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aws.org




Things are beginning to look favorable. It took some redrafting and persistence against the islandapos;s baser, more juvenile tricks, but I have completed the blueprints for the clinic. Mind, one that doesnapos;t seem as if it was pasted together by a seven-year old. Blasted island--just because all the stationary I had remaining were crayons....

In any case, the remains of the other facility will need to be inspected, for salvaging purposes. And then clearing and building, of course. Saotome, Urameshi, Arcueid, Iapos;ve grunt work for you If I could get volunteers for that, it would be helpful. Take mind this isnapos;t just for my benefit--we could use this as an alternate shelter should another storm decide to wreak havoc on the isle.

Further, Adell? If you wouldnapos;t mind, I have some supplies and renovation plans for the hut. When you have time, please make a trip here?

And...Gohan, was it? If you could do me the favor..of...meeting me at the...i-inn--


((Iapos;m mean and evil and finally let Akihaapos;s weak condition catch up to her. :x Yapos;all can find her passed out a small ways from the inn with monkeys poking at her dress. Might be slow getting back into the feel of things why canapos;t I have an UNbusy Sunday for once?))
aws.org, aws wireless, aws windows, aws window.



Комментариев нет: